Join our team
At Skylabs we are always looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our dynamic company. For some positions, we ask for experience, for others, we only ask that you come ready to learn. We have a great working environment and offer many opportunities for advancement and learning.
Browse all open positions:
Trading coach Thai speaker JB-836
Skylabs is looking for a Thai speaker for a sales executive position. Full-time job: Monday through Friday. 7:00-16:00 High salary and attractive benefits package. If you’re looking for a position that is both challenging and rewarding your place is with us.
- Initial contact with potential Thai speaking customers of the company.
- Working on various systems of the company.
- Native Thai Speaker- Must.
- Sales orientated.
- Prior experience in sales unnecessary, possible to be trained on the job.
- Financial background – advantage.
Payment Officer JB-817
SKYLABS is looking for a Payment Officer.
- Manage relationships with credit card clearing companies
- Boarding new payment methods, giving assistance from the first step (investigate the market, asses if it suits the company’s needs) until the product is ready to use.
- Internal control of the company’s payments system
- Dealing with deposit failures, chargebacks, settlements
- Creating reports
- Proven experience in the field of Online Payment - work experience in companies such as clearing and credit cards company’s
- High level of English
- Knowledge in Excel
Senior Affiliate Regional Manager-Arabic/Spanish native speaker JB-821
SKYLABS is looking for Senior Affiliate Regional Manager-Arabic/Spanish native speaker.
- Recruit new Affiliates, Affiliate Networks and partnerships.
- Negotiate with new affiliates and closing the contracts with them.
- Develop and Maintain existing relations with affiliates.
- Analyze data and Affiliation activates and optimize based on Insights.
- Management of all relevant affiliates in the region.
- Native Arabic/Spanish speaker - A must.
- At least 3 years’ of experience as an affiliate manager from an online company, preferably financial service company- A must.
- Academic degree- Advantage
- High Level of English- A must.
- Additional foreign language- Advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Marketing Product Manager-JB 842
SkyLabs is looking for a Marketing Product Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for the completion of both research and product management deliverables, including project plans, research schedules, and analysis reports.
- Create collaborative partnerships across various stakeholders, including UX/UI, PM, Marketing, and developers.
- Understand users and their feedback, set up advisory boards, and be lead usability testing processes.
- Identifying the client’s needs to improve user experience.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Product Manager delivering highly successful consumer products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Experience from the financial services industry, fintech, online or other service providers to the financial industry.
- Strong understanding of the strengths of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process (Qualitative and Quantitative, A/B Testing, customized surveys, etc).
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Strong analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distill the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights.
- Knowledge in Agile Development methodologies
- Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with emerging technologies
- Knowledge in UI/UX
- Ability to write clear, complete, and implementable user stories and specifications
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and work on cross-group projects
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- High-level English – including verbal skills.
Senior Creative Copywriter -JB-837
Skylabs is looking for a Senior Creative Copywriter to produce innovative marketing campaigns and various forms of online media.
- Create a range of long and short form copy (e.g.: SEO articles, website content, emails, popups, text ads, push notifications, etc.)
- Undertake editorial duties, with a sharp eye for detail
- Provide new creative concepts and approaches
- Work collaboratively within the creative / copywriting teams (non-managerial)
- Produce amazing, outside the box ideas that resonate with our brand and boost our marketing capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple, cross-department creative requests to deadline
- Create and maintain a unique marketing voice for the company and its products
- 4+ year’s minimum as a conceptual copywriter
- Native English speaker - a big plus
- Experienced in online marketing, from copy to design - a must
- Understanding of the financial market - a big plus
- Able to create a holistic approach that will consider both brand and performance methodologies
- Experience working with TFS or other collaborative tools
Web designer JB-849
Skylabs is seeking a Web Designer -part time position (75%) to join the team!
- Using Photoshop/Illustrator to design landing pages, site banners and emails as well as any other online related promotional materials.
- Confidently create digital media advertising and understand the best practices for those ads.
- Communicate with the copy team to find the best design solutions for the project at hand.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines, enabling the marketing and content teams to publish on time.
- Correctly implementing feedback
- Adhering to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers.
- Being proactive, collaborative and contributing ideas to improve the team’s work and output.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Web Designer.
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator, but also Premiere or After Effects.
- Hands-on experience in creating banners and landing pages.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and color.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Ability to problem-solve and translate business challenges into creative and compelling visual solutions.
- Experience using workflow tools like TFS - a huge plus.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to working.
- Motion graphics capabilities are preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Ability to be always professional and courteous.
- High-level of English is required, as all work and communication, including briefs and feedback is done in English.
Service Desk Technician JB-834
SkyLabs is seeking a Help Desk Support with experience in supporting and servicing internal & external clients. The HD team is responsible for end to end support to 400 employees in Israel and abroad as well as clients support - 24*7, Monitoring the system & escalating when incidents occur Ability to work 5 shifts a week; Sunday- Saturday (24*7, 9 hours shifts)
- Supporting users calling to the Service Desk with a different win, office, telephony problems
- Software and hardware installation (office, CRM, computers, printers, scanners, etc.)
- Web application support
- Willingness to support our customers in 24/7 hours shifts.
- At least two years of experience as a global Help Desk Support in providing remote international support - must
- At least 2 years' experience in a working environment with Active Directory, Exchange and cloud office environments
- High knowledge level in office365
- Strong communication skills - Fluent English, read, write - Must
- Professional course in the field of networks such as MCITP, MCSA- an advantage
Network and sys Administrator JB-841
Skylabs is seeking a Network and sys Administrator to be a part of the IT team.
- The Network & Sys Administrator will be a part of the IT team, he/she will be responsible for the maintenance of data communication and system infrastructure, LAN and WAN-based.
- The Network & Sys Administrator will handle network-related tasks and system-related tasks.
- The position includes maintaining and monitoring all active network equipment to ensure smooth network operation.
- The Network & Sys Administrator will provide emergency 24x7 on call support.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the information technology field as a network and system.
- The Network & Sys Administrator must be: • A positive thinking, service-oriented, self-motivated, and innovative. • Very organized and able to meet deadlines. • Teamwork and good work ethic an absolute necessity.
- Previous experience in global online companies –a big advantage
- Hands-on experience in networking.
- Hands-on experience in systems Microsoft based.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as PRTG, SCOM, Splunk, Jenkins,
- Hands-on experience in managing complex network & system infrastructures.
- Hands-on experience with virtualization infrastructure: VMware
- Hands-on experience with Fortinet FW
- Hands-on experience with F5 - Load Balancer. / WAF – Web filtering FW.
- Hands-on experience with CDN – Akamai.
- Hands-on experience with Netapp – Storages.
- Proven Scripting capabilities in PowerShell.
- Knowledge and experience Cloud-based environment – Azure/AWS.
- Proven experience in Production, DR, AD, and Office environments.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Servers. – advantage
- Hands-on experience with Linux - advantage
CRM .NET Developer JB-843
. Skylabs is seeking a CRM .Net Developer
- The .Net Developer will join us and be part of a highly-skilled development team, to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement the company's product (online platform).
- You will troubleshoot production problems related to the platform.
- You will research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new features based on client requirements.
- You will design and develop new features or major enhancements to the existing product.
- An in depth understanding of .Net, C# - with 5+ years of experience
- An in depth understanding of OOP with 5+ years .Net experience
- A high level of SQL programming skills
- Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- An experience that gives a strong advantage:
- Previous experience in developing complex distributed systems
- Knowledge and experience in working with: legacy code; Akka.NET.
- Async programming in .Net; TDD; Dynamic and functional programming.
- Web sockets
- Competencies that will help you succeed:
- Team player
- Interest in technologies and science
- High motivation
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Curiosity and excellent learning skills