Join our team
At Skylabs we are always looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our dynamic company. For some positions, we ask for experience, for others, we only ask that you come ready to learn. We have a great working environment and offer many opportunities for advancement and learning.
Browse all open positions:
SKYLABS is looking for a Junior Automation Engineer.
- Developing automation tools
- Performing QA tests
- Analyzing complex bugs
- Working with the engineering team
- Programing course graduate or relevent Bsc.
- OOP skills-preferably NET.
- Deep knowledge of SQL including stored procedures.
- Familiarity with QTP or other automation tools- An adventage.
- High level English- A must.
SKYLABS is looking for a Korean speaker for a sales executive position. Full-time job: Monday through Friday. High salary and attractive benefits package. If you’re looking for a position that is both challenging and rewarding your place is with us.
- Initial contact with potential Korean speaking customers of the company.
- Working on various systems of the company.
- Native Korean Speaker- Must.
- Sales orientated.
- Prior experience in sales unnecessary, possible to be trained on the job.
- Financial background – advantage.
SKYLABS is looking for Media Buyer –Native Arabic Speaker
- Contact advertising departments of various websites in Arab Countries
- Buying advertising space on various websites
- Overall responsibility for all online advertising of the company in Arab Countries
- Optimization- Tracking results of advertising space and profit maximization
- Arabic Native language.
- An academic degree in Media studies and Communications, Marketing, Advertising or other relevant field - an advantage
- Negotiation skills
- English- very high level
- Analytical skills
- Marketing and Sales-oriented
- Experience in Media Buying- an advantage
- Previous experience in an online market – an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and Windows Office.
SKYLABS is looking for a Payment Officer.
- Manage relationships with credit card clearing companies
- Boarding new payment methods, giving assistance from the first step (investigate the market, asses if it suits the company’s needs) until the product is ready to use.
- Internal control of the company’s payments system
- Dealing with deposit failures, chargebacks, settlements
- Creating reports
- Proven experience in the field of Online Payment - work experience in companies such as clearing and credit cards company’s
- High level of English
- Knowledge in Excel
We appreciate you taking the time to apply for this position.If we find that your qualifications suit the position requirements, we will contact you in the following days.